EyeTools Journal : 70+ Expert Optometry Tips & Skills, 3x Weekly!
Get Over 50 Articles!
You will receive over 50 articles, and have access forever.
EyeTools Journal subjects include:
1. Is it Marginal or Microbial Keratitis?
2. The Devil’s In The Detail: Tell People About Their Eyes
3. Address All The Symptoms
4. Commonly Missed Conditions
5. Slowing Myopic Progression Through Exposure To Sunlight
6. Dealing With Incorrect Interpupillary Distance
7. Did They Come Back?
8. Interpreting Performance Parameters In Visual Field Testing
… and over 60 more
EyeTools Journal Membership
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators