All Journal articles are listed below.
Each one becomes available to you a few days after the previous one – you’ll receive an email reminder each time.
Click the titles to open articles currently available to you.
40. Was your mother right when she said reading in dim light / under the covers will ruin your eyesight?
48. Then there was light. Using light to improve reading for people with age-related macular degeneration.
Dr Frank Eperjesi
All EyeTools content is created and developed by Dr Frank Eperjesi, BSc PhD FCOptom DOrth PGCertHE Senior Fellow HEA MBA MEd FInstLM │ Professor of Clinical Optometry | Registered Optometrist.
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators