An 11-year-old male patient desperately wants to wear soft contact lenses for football. He is a goalkeeper and plays at a high level in the regional league. He is myopic in each...
I have just examined a 10-year-old boy who had problems looking to his right with this left eye. When he tried to look to his right his left eye became smaller. When he looked to...
One of my patients only has one eye that sees well. The vision in the other eye was due to untreated anisometropic amblyopia. He is 22 years old and wants to wear contact lenses...
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators