Improve Your Skills With EyeTools Optometry Education
Online optometry courses, optometry education videos, webinars and more – for students at optometry schools, pre-registration optometrists, those returning to optometry who need a refresh, and students who need a top-up on their education.
We offer free learning in our blogs, expert articles in EyeTools Journal, optometry webinars, courses and premium video content at EyeTools.Education. New content is added every week.
Dr Frank Eperjesi
All EyeTools optometry education content is created and developed by Dr Frank Eperjesi, BSc PhD FCOptom DOrth PGCertHE Senior Fellow HEA MBA MEd FInstLM │ Professor of Clinical Optometry | Registered Optometrist.
- EyeTools Journal : Tips & skills from Dr Frank Eperjesi, Professor of Clinical Optometry. Over 50 articles, 2-3x weekly - Learn More
- Question of the Day - Clinical questions followed by Dr Eperjesi's responses. New questions and responses posted weekdays - Learn More
- 1 Minute Read - Short, concise optometry education content - Learn More
- Join our Facebook Group to comment and discuss anything optometry-related. You are welcome to contribute! Join here
NEW! Online Optometry Courses :
How to Run a Successful Optometry Practice
How to Run a Successful Low Vision Clinic
This is for :
- Students at optometry schools
- Pre-registration and novice optometrists
- Optometrists returning to work
- Junior eye doctors
- Dispensing opticians and orthoptists preparing for refraction exams
- Contact lens opticians, clinical assistants and eyecare educators
Ready to Improve?
Visit EyeTools courses for expert optometry webinars, or subscribe to EyeTools Journal :